- age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- To promote human rights and equality and in particular work towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any combination thereof;
- To build the capability of diverse individuals, groups and organisations within the voluntary and community sector;
- To promote their effective involvement in the development of policy and the planning and delivery of services
- The forum is a channel for communication between diverse individuals, and statutory and non-statutory organisations.
Notes on what was discussed at the Bournemouth and Poole Equality and Diversity Forum on Wednesday, 4th February 2015 at the Old School House, Boscombe, Bournemouth are ready to download.
To view the notes please click here.
Please contact our office if you cannot open the link above.