- age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- To promote human rights and equality and in particular work towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any combination thereof;
- To build the capability of diverse individuals, groups and organisations within the voluntary and community sector;
- To promote their effective involvement in the development of policy and the planning and delivery of services
- The forum is a channel for communication between diverse individuals, and statutory and non-statutory organisations.
New dates for the Bournemouth & Poole Equality and Diversity Forum in 2015:
- Wednesday, 4th February @ Old School House, Boscombe, Bournemouth
- Thursday, 23rd April @ St. John’s Church Hall, Parkstone, Poole
- Wednesday, 10th June @ BNSS (Bournemouth Natural Science Society), Bournemouth
- Wednesday, 7th October @ BNSS (Bournemouth Natural Science Society), Bournemouth