- age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- To promote human rights and equality and in particular work towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any combination thereof;
- To build the capability of diverse individuals, groups and organisations within the voluntary and community sector;
- To promote their effective involvement in the development of policy and the planning and delivery of services
- The forum is a channel for communication between diverse individuals, and statutory and non-statutory organisations.
Notes on what was discussed at the Bournemouth and Poole Equality and Diversity Forum on Thursday, 16th October 2014 at the Bournemouth Central Library are ready to download.
To view the notes from the forum please click here.
Please contact our office if you cannot open the link above.
- Community Notices & Networking
- The Future of Black History
- Celebration of ethnic minority carers champions
Refreshements will be provided. Call our office or e-mail us with any questions or to confirm your attendance.