- age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- To promote human rights and equality and in particular work towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any combination thereof;
- To build the capability of diverse individuals, groups and organisations within the voluntary and community sector;
- To promote their effective involvement in the development of policy and the planning and delivery of services
- The forum is a channel for communication between diverse individuals, and statutory and non-statutory organisations.
Thank you to everyone who attended our last Equality and Diversity Forum for Bournemouth and Poole on Thursday 26th June at the Central Library. Notes from the meeting are available to view on our website.
Save the date for the next forum:
Thursday, 16th October from 5.45pm till 7.45pm at the Central Library in Bournemouth.
More info will follow closer to the date.
Notes on what was discussed at the Bournemouth and Poole Equality and Diversity Forum on Thursday, 26th June 2014 at the Bournemouth Central Library are ready to download.
To view the notes from the forum please click here.
Please contact our office if you cannot open the link above.