- age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- To promote human rights and equality and in particular work towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any combination thereof;
- To build the capability of diverse individuals, groups and organisations within the voluntary and community sector;
- To promote their effective involvement in the development of policy and the planning and delivery of services
- The forum is a channel for communication between diverse individuals, and statutory and non-statutory organisations.
Cattistock Room, Civic Centre, Poole, BH15 2RU (use Member's Entrance at the back of the building)
next Equality & Diversity Forum Bournemouth and Poole will take place!
What was discussed at the Equality & Diversity Forum on 26th June 2013
Available now: Click here to view notes from the last Bournemouth and Poole Equality & Diversity Forum.
The notes include link to presentation:
- Your Poole & Census 2011.