- age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- To promote human rights and equality and in particular work towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any combination thereof;
- To build the capability of diverse individuals, groups and organisations within the voluntary and community sector;
- To promote their effective involvement in the development of policy and the planning and delivery of services
- The forum is a channel for communication between diverse individuals, and statutory and non-statutory organisations.
Don't forget next Equality and Diversty Forum for Bournemouth and Poole is nearly here:
Wednesday, 30th October 2013
Equality & Diversity Forum Bournemouth and Poole
Come and join us on Wednesday, 30th October 2013 from 5.45pm - 7.45pm at the Bourne Spring Centre, St. Mary's Road, Bournemouth BH1 4QP.