- age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- To promote human rights and equality and in particular work towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender identity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any combination thereof;
- To build the capability of diverse individuals, groups and organisations within the voluntary and community sector;
- To promote their effective involvement in the development of policy and the planning and delivery of services
- The forum is a channel for communication between diverse individuals, and statutory and non-statutory organisations.
Annual schedule from Summer 2015 to Spring 2016
Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Venues & Dates:
Weymouth - Tuesday, 28th July 2015
Wimborne - Thursday, 29th October 2015
Dorchester - Wednesday, 20th January 2016
Sturminster Newton - Wednesday, 20th April 2016
To register and for further information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org call 01202 392 954